The fried chicken market is hotter than hot, expected to reach $200 billion within the next few years. With it, fast casual food has evolved, and consumers expect fresh ingredients, mouth-watering options, and a clean, inviting atmosphere. A regional fried chicken franchise is the answer to that demand.
Keep reading this blog to learn the keys to growing a regional fried chicken franchise into the success story you crave.
Key Characteristics of a Successful Regional Fried Chicken Franchise
Not all regional fried chicken franchises are the same. Successful franchises have learned the critical skills necessary to stand apart from the competition and continue moving the needle forward. The qualities that make a regional fried chicken franchise great are:
- Trend Setting: Brands that break the mold and set new trends typically do well. For example, the term Nashville Hot is trending in the fried chicken industry, and businesses that base their menu on this popular theme may be more successful than old-school chicken places.
- Proven Business Model: A proven business model for success is paramount. Success in this area often comes from the top down. Who started the franchise, what is their background, and have they successfully grown other businesses?
- Solid Franchise Structure: Businesses with an easily duplicable model will do well. Franchisees want the quickest and easiest way to build out their new restaurant and start making revenue.
- Affordable Franchise Fee: The franchise fee must be in line with the business model and affordable so that entrepreneurs can consider multiple locations.
- Solid Brand Recognition: Building a solid customer base for a regional fried chicken franchise is also essential. Reliable brand recognition will help franchisees grow their brand more easily.
- Outstanding Training & Support: Franchises offering extensive training and support will ensure new owners have the best opportunity for success. Ongoing support is also essential to maintain the quality level.
- Top-Notch Marketing Skills: Having a good product and a robust business model is essential, but being able to market the business is also crucial. Franchises with top-notch marketing skills will do better than those relying on word-of-mouth advertising.
- Abundance of Quality Territories: To attract the most viable franchisees, it’s also essential to have plenty of quality territories available to choose from.
- Commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement: Remaining relevant means a commitment to continuous quality improvement. Monitoring and adjusting as necessary will help cement the restaurant’s potential.
Discovering the Ideal Fried Chicken Franchise: A Guide to Effective Research
Are you looking to invest in a fried chicken franchise? Now is the time to break into this incredibly hot, lucrative market. Before deciding, take some time to research your options. Some tips for researching regional fried chicken franchises are:
- Do your homework, thoroughly vet each franchise, and ask a lot of questions about the brand, training, support, and fees.
- Compare the overall value of what you will pay versus what you could earn.
- Check out available territories in your area.
- Research the competition you will be up against. For example, if there is a prominent regional fried chicken chain, see how successful they are and if you want to go head-to-head with them.
- Find a regional fried chicken franchise that aligns with your goals.
- Meet the leadership team to gauge how well you fit in with the brand. Some franchises treat you like a member of the family.
- What is your growth strategy? Do you plan on owning one restaurant or multiple?
- Look for fried chicken franchises that offer something different with the potential to remain hot in the future.
- Consider the profit potential. Depending on pricing, location, and expenses, you can expect a certain amount of profit on sales. Do the math before making your decision.
- Compare startup costs and ongoing expenses like royalty fees, marketing, technology, etc.
- Research the fried chicken industry as a whole and the potential for long-term growth.
- Find out how much training and support you can expect.
- Do you gain access to proprietary materials, ingredients, or recipes?
Before diving in, get your finances in order and evaluate what you can afford and which direction makes the most sense.
Take your time to research all your options and find out all you can about the franchises that you are most interested in. Consider franchising with an industry leader like The Red Chickz.
The Red Chickz: A Premier Regional Fried Chicken Franchise to Consider
A Southern fried chicken fast food chain could be just what the doctor ordered. The Red Chickz regional fried chicken franchise offers Nashville Hot menu options, strong brand recognition, and a proven track record of success with many happy franchisees. Check out all we have to offer and contact The Red Chickz today to learn more about this hotter-than-hot regional fried chicken franchise opportunity.